The agreement signed in July 2020 between the MoD and TECES serves as the foundation for the SiEnE partnership. The newly launched SiEnE partnership represents an organised and systematic effort on the part of Slovenian partners to address challenges in defence and their involvement in the international arena and defence partnerships.
Partnership’s target stakeholders
The SiEnE partnership primarily aims to address energy and environmental challenges. However, due to the increasing complexity, interlinking and digitalisation of the end solutions, it also offers an opportunity for stakeholders from other fields.
The partnership carries immense potential for stakeholders working in the electrical and electronics industry, the energy, wood and furniture industry, the automotive industry, construction, the metal and non-metal materials industry, information and communication technologies, logistics and other fields.
Membership’s benefits and advantages
- advantages over non-members in activities and projects undertaken by SiEnE,
- individual consideration of projects and proposals, and solutions-oriented to members' needs,
- the opportunity to draft project proposals and involvement in international research & development, and technological demo projects,
Read more about membership's benefits and advantages. [ HERE ]
How to become a member
- To become a SiEnE member, please fill in the application form and all other required documents.
- Businesses not included in the primary target members’ group can become membership supporters.
Read more about an accession procedure and the required documents. [ HERE ]
- entry fee payment (one time)
- membership payment (annual)
Read more about membership and entry fee. [ HERE ]
Benefits of joining in 2020
Join the partnership now and help co-create the foundations of the newly established SiEnE partnership.
NO ENTRY FEE if you join the partnership in 2020.
To find out more about the SiEnE partnership, click [ HERE ].
An SiEnE webpage, which will present the partnership’s scope of action in more detail, will shortly be available.